Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Thoughts on today win

Quote Originally Posted by Herbette Chapman - aged 15 View Post
    The old school have been calling for Wenger's head for at least six years truth to the tell. Most of the Wenger cultists are Hornby Babes
    Right. At least, they are the sort who broke cover as football fans at around Fever Pitch time. After all, people who went to football matches and actually supported a team were still considered lowlife scum at that point.

"That" book written by "that" man suddenly made the game socially acceptable, even desirable, aspirational.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post
    By contrast most of the Wenger out brigade I've met are people who don't know who Gorge Graham is, let alone Bertie Mee.
    That can't be true, M. Many WOBs have simply *never* liked Him, even when we were winning Doubles and going Unbeaten!
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

That's my experience.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    That can't be true, M. Many WOBs have simply *never* liked Him, even when we were winning Doubles and going Unbeaten!
    There's a lot of Harry Hindsights and Kev Knowsbest around now.

There's a lot of Harry Hindsights and Kev Knowsbest around now.
    Well, Naturally. People will always gravitate towards those whose opinions they share.

Not me, of course

By contrast most of the Wenger out brigade I've met are people who don't know who Gorge Graham is, let alone Bertie Mee.
    The likes of Guildford Gooner, Alf Goonit and greg mitchell don't know who George Graham is

Haven't had the pleasure.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbette Chapman - aged 15 View Post
    The likes of Guildford Gooner, Alf Goonit and greg mitchell don't know who George Graham is
    Do you now Steve Maxwell, Bob Builder and Adrian the Pieman?

Do you now Steve Maxwell, Bob Builder and Adrian the Pieman?
    I know Postman Pat if that helps

Can't imagine any of them holding up a card downloaded from REDaction either. Say it ain't so!!!

I can't believe what I'm reading. Wenger needs to go, and second, he needs to be put in a re-education camp, communist stylee. He needs to be taught how to coach the game of football. You lot of are far and away too soft.

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Arrowhead View Post
    Can't imagine any of them holding up a card downloaded from REDaction either. Say it ain't so!!!
    No mate, they certainly wouldn't do that. A loud verbal ****ing is more their style