Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Thoughts on today win

Thoughts on today win

well done lads. won 1-0 and now only two points behind spurs and second is on.

Fans a mix bag. Some good but others a total ****ing disgrace. Those ****ers who heldd up those stupid little cards are ****s

They are clueless , lazy and spolit fans. Go and support barnet if you think going to watch great football and champions league football not your thing. Go and support millwall and watch **** football every week.

Go and see a team at lower reaches who are out of money and about to go bust

Liverpool gone 26 years without a league, spurs 50 0dd years, leeds once a championship winning team are in the championship now, forest the same a team that has won two european cups

We sadly have some of the worst fans in the world. They know nothing about football, they don,t know what real hard times are

if i was arsene , i would ****ing not give these ****ers the time of day. The man who won three leagues and six fa cups and bought us the best football i ever see has no right to be disrespected like this

Makes me almost in a werid way due to some of **** of our fans glad we did not win the league. look at leicester fans. every single ****ing game their behind their team. same with norwich fans despite looking like could be in the championship. same with palace fans despite never seeing their team win a major trophy in years

i have felt for years the club rids it self of some of those stupid ignoant fans. untill it does then their never be true supporters at the club who understand what lucky ****ers we are to watch the football we do.

simple as that

Quote Originally Posted by modd View Post
    well done lads. won 1-0 and now only two points behind spurs and second is on.

Fans a mix bag. Some good but others a total ****ing disgrace. Those ****ers who heldd up those stupid little cards are ****s

They are clueless , lazy and spolit fans. Go and support barnet if you think going to watch great football and champions league football not your thing. Go and support millwall and watch **** football every week.

Go and see a team at lower reaches who are out of money and about to go bust

Liverpool gone 26 years without a league, spurs 50 0dd years, leeds once a championship winning team are in the championship now, forest the same a team that has won two european cups

We sadly have some of the worst fans in the world. They know nothing about football, they don,t know what real hard times are

if i was arsene , i would ****ing not give these ****ers the time of day. The man who won three leagues and six fa cups and bought us the best football i ever see has no right to be disrespected like this

Makes me almost in a werid way due to some of **** of our fans glad we did not win the league. look at leicester fans. every single ****ing game their behind their team. same with norwich fans despite looking like could be in the championship. same with palace fans despite never seeing their team win a major trophy in years

i have felt for years the club rids it self of some of those stupid ignoant fans. untill it does then their never be true supporters at the club who understand what lucky ****ers we are to watch the football we do.

simple as that

It was a bit cringy Modd. Im not really fussed if Arsene stays or goes but the protests are embarrassing and undeserving. Anyway did you give any of them a slap?

In my area of the stadium two wimps raised their little bits of paper and were told fiercely to put them down. Most people joined in the "one Arsene Wenger" chant - ironically the first time I've heard it there for some years now.

Despite what the media said about the fans being divided it was clear the protest flopped and most of the fans wanted nothing to do with it.

I did not have a ticket to game but was on train back from finsbury park after game and i saw card on one of them and i tell you what i am not a angry type but i was tempted to have a pop but held back.

the truth is we had some of these spolit lazy fans increase over decade. i never remeber these type of plastics when i first went in 1990. fans who thought we had a divine right to win leagues and champions league. **** we were just happen to win anything when i was a kid. no banners for george graham to go even when he sold thomas and rocastle.

The truth is we have some of best fans but also sadly have some of the worst fans in the world. that dt ****er who is leading this arsene out *******s is leading this abusrd ****storm

if we win league next season those same ****ers will be milking it and that makes me even more angry. it does because it makes me think what **** corners they are unlike real fans who stick with the team through thick and thin

i helped my brother out on non league game last week to do some voluntury reporting and the fans you get their don,t slag their team off or hold up silly banners. they get behind their teams and you know what it helps

our fanbase sadly has been posioned by ****ers who think arsenal should win 9-0 every game and win the league every season.

all i know is the new stadium has allowed some of these stupid ****ers to go in the stadium and that has helped created more and more idiotic no nothing fans go to games.

I just would ban a lot of them untill their can atucaly answer some questions about some deep knowledge arsenal history and if they don,t their banned

arsene is ****ing not perfect but he is far classer, far better and far greater their man then many of the fools who support our club

shame on them

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post
    In my area of the stadium two wimps raised their little bits of paper and were told fiercely to put them down. Most people joined in the "one Arsene Wenger" chant - ironically the first time I've heard it there for some years now.

Despite what the media said about the fans being divided it was clear the protest flopped and most of the fans wanted nothing to do with it.
    Your right but still their got in media and just makes our club look stupid and shameful and laughing stock to other supporters who are seing their team go down. steve stone got it spot on radio 5 live, go and watch newcastle and then he see how lucky we are to have arsene over the years

those ****ers who held up their stupid bits of papers shouldd be banned. simple as that. They know ****ing nothing about football. dt to me adds nothing postive. every time that fool said we should get rid of wenger, he can,t answer who should replace him. he got all ****ing summer to moan. get behind lads to reach 2nd and our best finish since 2005 potentially

Our fans simply don,t know what real hard times look like. I went to help my brother cover a non league game at a club that had just gone down and was losing money. but their supporters still turned up and go behind them because their love their club and love football

deep down i just hope club rids itself of these posionious fools and we can have a real fanbase like we did at highbury when i first went in early 1990s

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post

On TV it looked a very patchy turnout. Pretty pathetic and not a patch on my organised naked protest where Nicosia and I stormed the Armoury. Its just a shame he spoiled it by sexually assaulting a female member of staff during the melee ... anyway yes todays protest was limp. The game itself was i bit boring which is my grumble. I dont see things improving on the pitch next season either.

The Jorge
    Quote Originally Posted by Herr Floyd View Post
    On TV it looked a very patchy turnout. Pretty pathetic and not a patch on my organised naked protest where Nicosia and I stormed the Armoury. Its just a shame he spoiled it by sexually assaulting a female member of staff during the melee ... anyway yes todays protest was limp. The game itself was i bit boring which is my grumble. I dont see things improving on the pitch next season either.
    That wasnt supposed to be a naked protest, he just didnt take his pills.

Quote Originally Posted by modd View Post
    {rant snipped}
    You rant and rave about the 25 fans who held up their muggy banners but say nothing at all about the thousands who drowned them out with the chants of respect for AW.

Despite your hatred for our fans, most had nothing to do with the protest, and on the contrary, opposed it.

The Jorge
    Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    You rant and rave about the 25 fans who held up their muggy banners but say nothing at all about the thousands who drowned them out with the chants of respect for AW.

Despite your hatred for our fans, most had nothing to do with the protest, and on the contrary, opposed it.
    "hatred for our fans" now come on, the lad's the biggest fan we have

Quote Originally Posted by The Jorge View Post
    "hatred for our fans" now come on, the lad's the biggest fan we have
    Even bigger than the Indian lad on Youtube?