Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Wenger - we lost the title because our fans are cun...

Wenger - we lost the title because our fans are cun...

Holy sh't

The banner brigade will be going mental

Hang on, is he judging the season before May?

Quote Originally Posted by Just Trent View Post
    Hang on, is he judging the season before May?
    looooooooooooooooool.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

If he's said "and" instead of "because" he'd be 100% right.

“We have to realise that, away from home, we are championship winners. At home, against the smaller teams, we lost the league." That's alright, Arsene, we're all 12-year old idiots you're speaking to here

Ok, ok, I admit it. I signed all those sub-standard players likes Squiddly-Diddly and Deckchair Denilson. I played players in the wrong position. I cocked up the offer for Suarez, when signing him would have won us the title. My players have played with no character or spirit. I have made predictable, sterile 70th-minute substitutions virtually every match. I appointed yes-men as assistants and then ignored them.

Arsene Wenger did his best to stop me from ruining all his earlier good work, but on only £8million per year he only has so much influence. I am culpable. It's fair comment.

He still doesn't get it. The reason we keep losing to 'lower' teams is because since the like of PV4 left we've got no grunt to deal with the physical teams.

Also last week that fat **** parked 5 across the back and we still don't have a plan B and persisted with tippety tappety ****e. William the Conquerer knew how to do it-draw the ****s out of defence with a feint and shoot over the top like sort of lobbing semen
    Calceus major subvertit

Even your flob stinks of garlic

If you're at a party and can't work out who is the weirdest most geeky person there it's probably YOU

The Banks forced him to stay...fkin Carlton and Uncle Phil!