Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Why does Jeremy Corbyn have a ****ing massive pile of bin bags in his front garden?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    The man is a communist, sw. And he has a suspicious number of full bin bags. I hope it isn't garden waste, since that's supposed to go into his green bin for recycling, surely? If he's trying to sneak garden waste into his normal rubbish collection, that's a scandal!
    I put my grass cuttings into the main bin. *******s to SDCC I say.

Apart from last weekend when I dumped them into the field behind the house. *******s to the farmer in this case. Not that he cares anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    'They're all the same as each other' is just a cop out, though; if you haven't taken the time and effort to examine the issues, you're not really in a position to judge, are you?
    Tories lie to the people, Labour lie to the people.

Fianna Fail lie to the people, Fine Gael lie to the people.

Both / all make promises in Election manifestos to win votes, then go back on what they said.

You don’t like Corbyn, I gather that by now. You think he is the personification of evil.

I expect Jorge feels the same about the chap (Hunt??) who has caused the kerfuffle this week with Junior Doctors.

So, to repeat, they are all the same as each other.

Good day.

Whom, an interesting theory, but nonsensical.

Stalin was not the same as Gandhi

And Jorge is wrong.

And Jorge is wrong.
    A simplistic theory or view I will accept.

I trust no politician or party.

Did he not tip the binmen at Christmas or what?

Attachment 75
    Full of chopped up boring cuts like you ? ****ing toss faced mono brow ****

Did he not tip the binmen at Christmas or what?

Attachment 75
    You sure Diane isn't hiding in there?
    Calceus major subvertit

Even your flob stinks of garlic

If you're at a party and can't work out who is the weirdest most geeky person there it's probably YOU

The Jorge
    Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Garden waste, clothing and/or bric-a-brac left out for charity collection.

The list of innocent possibilities is endless.
    Clothing in, one would imagine.

The Jorge
    Because he hasnt thought it a good use of public money to claim £680 to have his wisteriawallah come round and clear it

The Jorge
    Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I am neither fan nor opponent being that I have no interest in the politics, nor do I trust one brand any more than the second brand. Each a lying, conniving, not to be trusted assembly of utter ****s.

What I see is an ageing man, fragile, a little bit scruffy but not the extent of being uncared for.

And bags, black plastic bags in which none of us know what is hidden.

In truth, what we actually need, though it is probably not being used as it does not suit the hate filled narrative, is a wider angle picture.

And I used the word deliberatively to entice Jorge though I expect he is already frothing at the mouth.
    I make you largely right on this, Brown and Blair had more in common with Gideon and Dave than I was ever comfortable with, and I never voted for them as a result.

Corbyn on the other hand was a fantastic MP for 30 years, my MP when I was growing up, and I think the man genuinely is different. His garden is a mess as he has better things to do than clear his ****ing garden up, much like most of us I would imagine. I'm even a little tempted to join that party now he's leader but a few conversations with local Nulabor automatons has put me right off.

Those who think he's a threat to security are right, their security would be under threat were he to be elected. Though they'll never ever mention how much they are putting our security under threat by selling everything they can off to foreign companies. Largely because it's making them very rich, or in some cases just even richer.

The Jorge

And Jorge is wrong.
    Dont try and claim Ghandi as one of your own just because he was played by Sir Ben Kingsley