Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Why does Jeremy Corbyn have a ****ing massive pile of bin bags in his front garden?

Quote Originally Posted by The Jorge View Post
    I make you largely right on this, Brown and Blair had more in common with Gideon and Dave than I was ever comfortable with, and I never voted for them as a result.

Corbyn on the other hand was a fantastic MP for 30 years, my MP when I was growing up, and I think the man genuinely is different. His garden is a mess as he has better things to do than clear his ****ing garden up, much like most of us I would imagine. I'm even a little tempted to join that party now he's leader but a few conversations with local Nulabor automatons has put me right off.

Those who think he's a threat to security are right, their security would be under threat were he to be elected. Though they'll never ever mention how much they are putting our security under threat by selling everything they can off to foreign companies. Largely because it's making them very rich, or in some cases just even richer.
    Where was he your MP, what constituency?

Do you see where I'm going with this ..
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

The Jorge
    Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Where was he your MP, what constituency?

Do you see where I'm going with this ..
    Islington North woot!

Quote Originally Posted by The Jorge View Post
    Islington North woot!
    Yes.

You don't see the irony then of three decades of his "fantastic" representation, with your support, leading to the creation of a place, an environment, in which you, yourself, would now refuse to live and indeed presently despise?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Yes.

You don't see the irony then of three decades of his "fantastic" representation, with your support, leading to the creation of a place, an environment, in which you, yourself, would now refuse to live and indeed presently despise?
    North Islington is a fine place to live. By posturing against it, dear old Jorge is just showing off.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    North Islington is a fine place to live. By posturing against it, dear old Jorge is just showing off.
    Yeah, could be

Although, in fairness to George, the desire to raise a family is

likely what changed his mind. Basically, he grew up.

Town is great if you're single, or even for confirmed DINKYs like Sherlock Holmes and Dr Watson, for instance. Using wives as essentially disposable accessories helps too, I'd imagine.

The amusing bit is folk who swear by urban life hightailing it for the hills the moment life gets real.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post