Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This made me a little sad for the most boring man in football

The Jorge

This made me a little sad for the most boring man in football

According to Simon Jordan, when Palace sacked Trevor Francis on this day in 2003, "He just sat there quietly & said 'But it's my birthday'."

Quote Originally Posted by The Jorge View Post
    According to Simon Jordan, when Palace sacked Trevor Francis on this day in 2003, "He just sat there quietly & said 'But it's my birthday'."
    That is sad. I never minded old Devon Trevor that much. Far less offensive than some co-commentators.

The Jorge
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    That is sad. I never minded old Devon Trevor that much. Far less offensive than some co-commentators.
    No, he maintains the boringness of everyone from devon.

Quote Originally Posted by The Jorge View Post
    No, he maintains the boringness of everyone from devon.
    Immortalised in song though, at least. Anyway, his leisurewear range

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Confirmation - if it was needed - that Simon Jordan is an utter utter ****

And if anyone has reason to hate us, it is Francis - given that what looked like a potentially very good managerial career was shunted off the rails after those cup finals in 1993

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Confirmation - if it was needed - that Simon Jordan is an utter utter ****

And if anyone has reason to hate us, it is Francis - given that what looked like a potentially very good managerial career was shunted off the rails after those cup finals in 1993
    Indeed. For such a Mickey Mouse club, Palace really have had some Premier League ****ers as chairmen, haven't they?

Indeed. For such a Mickey Mouse club, Palace really have had some Premier League ****ers as chairmen, haven't they?
    A cursed club. Their biggest celebrity fan for many years was Dave "Kid" Jensen (Yewtree do your job) - mind you looking at this lot he's far from the worst

http://www.holmesdale.net/page.php?id=82&story=4154&p=3

Even your favourite diminutive dead comic is in there

A cursed club. Their biggest celebrity fan for many years was Dave "Kid" Jensen (Yewtree do your job) - mind you looking at this lot he's far from the worst

http://www.holmesdale.net/page.php?id=82&story=4154&p=3

Even your favourite diminutive dead comic is in there
    They've also got Bill 'Seriously, Yewtree, do your ****ing job' Wyman, ffs!

And Roger De Courcey as I recall.

And of course me. Until I was about 7 or 8 and realised the error of my ways.

They've also got Bill 'Seriously, Yewtree, do your ****ing job' Wyman, ffs!

And Roger De Courcey as I recall.

And of course me. Until I was about 7 or 8 and realised the error of my ways.
    I didn't like to mention that. They still have our own BarryBueno as well. Despite this, I've always had a soft spot for them

I didn't like to mention that. They still have our own BarryBueno as well. Despite this, I've always had a soft spot for them
    Yeah. Me too. I used to pop along there occasionally with mates. Was always a laugh. Mind you, watching football is when you don't really care who wins.