Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: CarWimb: I *think* I might have mentioned a road accident I was recently involved in

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    It's basically like wearing a sign that says: "I have a dodgy prostate and suffer increasingly from erectile dysfunction, but I've still got it, girls!"
    Oh, I say
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Lease it you cund!
    When's yours up for renewal? You must have a word with my new chap.

Kia Sportage at £150 a month?

The Jorge
    Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Is your mate a Daisy Age rapper?

Trigger warning, that GTi was the **** that crashed into me!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    My Fiat 500L would be perfect. though over your budget.

My mate just bought a VW Jetta. the boot is massive.
    Well if it's boot space you're after, you can't beat a VW. Did I ever tell you about my old Skoda Octavia? It was like the Tardis, ffs!

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    When's yours up for renewal? You must have a word with my new chap.

Kia Sportage at £150 a month?
    Bloody hell! It's a three-year lease, but I think I can give the ****er back to them in August if I so desire. Although, given that they've been telling big hairy porkies about its emissions, I don't think they're going to be in a position to be terribly doctrinaire in such matters.

Quote Originally Posted by The Jorge View Post
    Trigger warning, that GTi was the **** that crashed into me!!
    Sorry about that.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by The Jorge View Post
    Balls is it, you've not see it, it's lovely.

It'll beat your Prostat any day of the week.
    It's a 12 year-old Jaguar, j. It is not 'lovely'.

Bloody hell! It's a three-year lease, but I think I can give the ****er back to them in August if I so desire. Although, given that they've been telling big hairy porkies about its emissions, I don't think they're going to be in a position to be terribly doctrinaire in such matters.
    When you want to have a look I'll give you his details

I like proper boot rather than a hatchback I will keep this in mind for my next car.

The Jetta doesn't look so big but when he showed the boot space I was amazed. Could easily fit in a load of bodies in there.

Obviously ones that haven't taken a 'shower' yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    When you want to have a look I'll give you his details
    Cheers. Oh, by the way, I've got that phone up and running now. Quite proud of myself as it involved a measure of ****ing about and I actually managed to have the patience for it, which is unusual.