Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Why do Everton want Martinez out?

Why do Everton want Martinez out?

He deserves a bit more time, I should've thought. Or has the money gone to their heads already?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    He deserves a bit more time, I should've thought. Or has the money gone to their heads already?
    Because they are 11th in the table with the best squad I can remember them having in yrs.... and a manager who seems to prove he can't get a defence to pay together at every club he has managed
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Because they are 11th in the table with the best squad I can remember them having in yrs.... and a manager who seems to prove he can't get a defence to pay together at every club he has managed
    Yeah, fair enough. I see they have just 41 points. Leicester City being top has made everybody think too, I suppose.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

strange one isnt it , i mean in terms of what trophies hes won he has achieved what wenger has in the last 10 years , winning the fa cup . only he did it with wigan and they actually beat man city in the final as opposed to hull or villa

still all other managers seem accountable for underperformance nowadays bar our own

The Jorge
    Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Because zey lack character and ze mental strengzz

Quote Originally Posted by ghostlygunner View Post
    strange one isnt it , i mean in terms of what trophies hes won he has achieved what wenger has in the last 10 years , winning the fa cup . only he did it with wigan and they actually beat man city in the final as opposed to hull or villa

still all other managers seem accountable for underperformance nowadays bar our own
    Just out of interest, gg, do you follow a football team yourself? If so, which one?

you probably already know that ive been to more arsenal games than anyone on this board but nice try , the usual response you give when someone doesnt agree with your own opinion, call them unintelligent or question which team they support .

i must admit im looking forward to going tomorrow more than for a while though , it may be in vain but maybe we can put an end to whats happening to OUR club.

The Arsenal is still a football team, I think.

On its day anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Just out of interest, gg, do you follow a football team yourself? If so, which one?

The Jorge
    you probably already know that ive been to more arsenal games than anyone on this board but nice try , the usual response you give when someone doesnt agree with your own opinion, call them unintelligent or question which team they support .

i must admit im looking forward to going tomorrow more than for a while though , it may be in vain but maybe we can put an end to whats happening to OUR club.
    Serious question, without an agenda, but do you not worry that the protests will negatively effect the team's performance?

Have you counted how many games everyone else has been to, then?

Cheer up. You're harshing my Friday buzz.