Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: While in Mallorca last week, I discovered the joys of suckling pig.

While in Mallorca last week, I discovered the joys of suckling pig.

Why is this fantastically tasty dish not served in the UK?!

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Why is this fantastically tasty dish not served in the UK?!
    It is. Very much so.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    It is. Very much so.
    Well tell me where, then!

It is. Very much so.
    I'd have to draw the line at eating a piglet. It's practically new born. As a meat eater I realise this line may be filled with hypocrisy but surely all of gods creatures are entitled to more than two to six weeks ? Unless they're insects, I suppose..
    It's a No from me Jeff.

Your mum likes sucking a pig
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

It's not easy to say, R. Pretty much anywhere and everywhere, I should've thought. It's not some sort of rare and infrequent delicacy.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    I'd have to draw the line at eating a piglet. It's practically new born. As a meat eater I realise this line may be filled with hypocrisy but surely all of gods creatures are entitled to more than two to six weeks ? Unless they're insects, I suppose..
    It's a No from me Jeff.
    Aside from the fact it's delicious, there's also the economics to consider. These are not pets, so either you eat 'em or you have to feed 'em.

But then, I'm from/live in the sticks so I couldn't rightly comment on how you urban trendies would see the thing

Aside from the fact it's delicious, there's also the economics to consider. These are not pets, so either you eat 'em or you have to feed 'em.

But then, I'm from/live in the sticks so I couldn't rightly comment on how you urban trendies would see the thing
    I think a lot of the Urban trendies see them as a sexual partner
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    I shouldn't wonder, P. I shouldn't wonder at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Dave Cameron's an 'Urban Trendy'?