Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: got bit by a dog on way home from sainsburys

got bit by a dog on way home from sainsburys

seen it around plenty of times with its fit owner so thought id go and pet the **** as i walked past. snapped at my hand so quick i had no chance of pulling back and it drew blood. Its owner even tutted at me after me being bit. Anyway what the little ******* didnt know was that I had a packet of biscuits in my bag which I was fully intending on sharing with it but it can **** right off. So basically Ive had the last laugh.

Smile If you really want the last laugh...

Report it and have the little **** put down. Fit bitch owner will be too busy crying to tut then, the slag...

Hope redgunamo doesn't read this
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Ive been thinking about reporting it Baz. Its a poncy looking little ******* and has one of those ridiculous pink bows tied in its head. ****.

The Jorge
    Needless to say, The Floyd had the last laugh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Herr Floyd View Post
    seen it around plenty of times with its fit owner so thought id go and pet the **** as i walked past. snapped at my hand so quick i had no chance of pulling back and it drew blood. Its owner even tutted at me after me being bit. Anyway what the little ******* didnt know was that I had a packet of biscuits in my bag which I was fully intending on sharing with it but it can **** right off. So basically Ive had the last laugh.

You went to pet the **** and she tutted at you?
    Last edited by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez; 04-28-2016 at 07:26 PM.

I expect the beast was alarmed that his mistress was being approached by another beast that smelled more like a dog that he did.

Anyway, think about the compo you can now score. This has traumatised you Floyd. Your confidence is shattered; you have terrifying nightmares; you may never be able to work again

biscuits? is that you Monty?

That's why I always shop at Waitrose.

Asda have gone right up in my estimation now they want to accommodate people with autism

I wonder if my mate Ken shops there
    Calceus major subvertit

Even your flob stinks of garlic

If you're at a party and can't work out who is the weirdest most geeky person there it's probably YOU

what type of biscuits?