Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Wanted to take the wife to town tonight for a bite and a bachata, but it seems

Wanted to take the wife to town tonight for a bite and a bachata, but it seems

the whole of urban France is on strike. Or protesting about something or other.

Anyway everyone, everywhere has downed tools and is sitting cross-legged in the streets waving banners and chanting slogans, apparently indefinitely and until further notice.

****ers.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    the whole of urban France is on strike. Or protesting about something or other.

Anyway everyone, everywhere has downed tools and is sitting cross-legged in the streets waving banners and chanting slogans, apparently indefinitely and until further notice.

****ers.
    Do you enjoy dancing, r? Would you say you have natural rhythm?

Would that still be Strasbourg r ?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Do you enjoy dancing, r? Would you say you have natural rhythm?
    Can't be an officer in London without knowing how to shake a fairly elegant shoe, I'm afraid. Fortunately, I'd learned the basics from my parents as a child.

I don't know about natural, but my old boy always said, a man who cannot rumba can never be a real man. So that's that.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Would that still be Strasbourg r ?
    Oui.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Oui.
    Do they still have that marvellous Carousel in the square. My kids used to love a turn on that. That was probably twenty years back. I assume Au Crocodile is still the place to eat.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Do they still have that marvellous Carousel in the square. My kids used to love a turn on that. That was probably twenty years back. I assume Au Crocodile is still the place to eat.
    I suppose so. I'm no tour guide as town is to be avoided as much as possible, imo.