Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How English am I?

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Because he was in France?
    No. Because he was Curly.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Hmmm. Barely enough to fill a hollow tooth, to be fair. Were you on any medication?
    I was having a few quite pints with the brother-in-law watching some F1 race or other (he is quite the petrol-head) and the ladies joined us a few hours later.Then onto the restaurant so if I think about it the 2 pints and the bottle of wine I had in the restaurant wasn't strictly speaking all I had had that day.

A fair point. I can't disagree.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Steak should always be bloody TC. I'm reminded of a line from one of Slaters tomes where he informs the reader that, He could show people how to prepare a well done steak.. he could.. but he wouldn't.
    No steak, be it blue or rare, should be 'bloody'. If there is blood, it hasn't been rested properly.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    That's always puzzled me - typical Germans, I suppose
    They're crazy, LA.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    No steak, be it blue or rare, should be 'bloody'. If there is blood, it hasn't been rested properly.
    Yes, poorly hung.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Yes, poorly hung.
    It's just these trousers.

No, you're right

Yes, poorly hung.
    Sir C? That's fighting talk,r

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    It's just these trousers.

No, you're right
    Let's just say he's "resting".

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    No. Because he was Curly.
    Oh, fair enough then.