Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Now whatever you think about the ins and outs of all this, watching Ken being

Now whatever you think about the ins and outs of all this, watching Ken being

publicly harangued by a party colleague for minutes on end is bloody funny.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016...ng-a-campaign/

Also, I see that Konnie Huq's ugly sister has waded in and said that Naz Shah wasn't being anti-semitic.

This really is turning into a tremendous bunfight.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post

Also, I see that Konnie Huq's ugly sister has waded in and said that Naz Shah wasn't being anti-semitic.

The trouble is, as far as Ken's concerned, there's no such thing as bad publicity. I'm convinced he just gets off from seeing his face on the news.

Of course, it's all an international jewish banking conspiracy to besmirch the good name of Jeremy and his mates, you know that, don't you?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

The trouble is, as far as Ken's concerned, there's no such thing as bad publicity. I'm convinced he just gets off from seeing his face on the news.

Of course, it's all an international jewish banking conspiracy to besmirch the good name of Jeremy and his mates, you know that, don't you?
    I noted that Ken was busily denying anyone in the Labour Party had ever been anti-semitic while at the same time suggesting there was a Jewish conspiracy to keep everyone quiet. That was ace.

I keep thinking that this is the bloke Corbyn wanted to have in place to help decide whether or not we should have a nuclear deterrent or not. I wouldn't let the **** choose what's for dinner, ffs!

I noted that Ken was busily denying anyone in the Labour Party had ever been anti-semitic while at the same time suggesting there was a Jewish conspiracy to keep everyone quiet. That was ace.

I keep thinking that this is the bloke Corbyn wanted to have in place to help decide whether or not we should have a nuclear deterrent or not. I wouldn't let the **** choose what's for dinner, ffs!
    Speaking of which, I have bought two rather impressive gammon steaks. I shall have them with chips and a fried egg.

I almost wish I had a tin of pineapple rings.

Interesting literal in that article - Mr LEVIngstone :holmes:

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Interesting literal in that article - Mr LEVIngstone :holmes:
    That'll be the conspiracy, la.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Speaking of which, I have bought two rather impressive gammon steaks. I shall have them with chips and a fried egg.

I almost wish I had a tin of pineapple rings.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post

A loveky sprinkling of coriander will finish the dish off nicely.

Livingstone should be done under the religious hatred laws. It's about time someone stopped the arsehole from believing he is immune to the restraints imposed on everyone else.