Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I see Ken Livingstone has jumped two-footed into the Labour anti-semitism thing

The Jorge
    If anything, the ratio in 2014 was much higher.

Quote Originally Posted by The Jorge View Post
    If anything, the ratio in 2014 was much higher.
    Yeah. And to think, if only Israelis would use women and children (or the wrong kind of Arab) as a human shield, they could get that ratio even more in their favour...

Oh.

Quote Originally Posted by The Jorge View Post
    There's a bunch of other quotes too, mind. But, clumsiness aside, is it really worthy of the opprobrium?
    I just think it is a wildly stupid thing say. Don't tell b, I voted for Ken for mayor once so I can't be accused of being too anti-him. Obviously it was before he went mad

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I just think it is a wildly stupid thing say. Don't tell b, I voted for Ken for mayor once so I can't be accused of being too anti-him. Obviously it was before he went mad
    He's always been mad, la. He's just got worse at hiding it. Mostly due to him being pissed most of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    He's always been mad, la. He's just got worse at hiding it. Mostly due to him being pissed most of the time.
    I fear that may be the case b. I preferred it when he was Robbie Coltraine disguised as Charles Bronson

The Jorge
    Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I fear that may be the case b. I preferred it when he was Robbie Coltraine disguised as Charles Bronson
    Let he who is without snin....

I quite like Ken, but yes he's seemingly got a broken link between his mouth and his brain. If only he were as posh and ambling as Boris he'd be alright. As it is, the lad's an oiky newt enthusiast.