Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Diego Simeone has the ethics of Jose Mourinho's evil twin

Quote Originally Posted by The Jorge View Post
    I'm just giving out safe in the knowledge you would do exactly the same thing. Or at least the old, less continental, less effette, less poncey sw would have.

The Jorge
    It's not my fault you swapped your brown sauce for a beard wax, mate.

If I call you a **** can we just sweep it all under the carpet and go back to how it once was?

I’m afraid to even touch on me and the lad watching Eridivisie matches, or his spoken desire to get a “different” Portuguese club shirt when we are there this summer.

Farkin 'ell. Now the other character from Father Ted has woken up an delivered three paragraphs of cohesive, critical thought.

Nail on the Head SW - BTW, you're not the same Captain Steve Williams that recently flew me from Shannon to Heathrow are you (Aer Lingus)?

Quote Originally Posted by Herbette Chapman - aged 15 View Post
    Farkin 'ell. Now the other character from Father Ted has woken up an delivered three paragraphs of cohesive, critical thought.

Nail on the Head SW - BTW, you're not the same Captain Steve Williams that recently flew me from Shannon to Heathrow are you (Aer Lingus)?
    No mate, we both know that to fly a plane you have to be a homosexual.

Quote Originally Posted by swv2 View Post
    no mate, we both know that to fly a plane you have to be a homosexual.
    iahyk.

Nttawwi.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    iahyk.

Nttawwi.
    How's the heart rate?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    How's the heart rate?
    I haven't yet indulged; it was a positively Smileyesque rendezvous, due to the recent feeling of the collar of a chap close to the operation, causing much nervousness and a tightening of security arrangements.

I was directed to a quiet street, at the end of which stood a stranger, at whom I had to flash my headlamps twice

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I haven't yet indulged; it was a positively Smileyesque rendezvous, due to the recent feeling of the collar of a chap close to the operation, causing much nervousness and a tightening of security arrangements.

I was directed to a quiet street, at the end of which stood a stranger, at whom I had to flash my headlamps twice
    That's not Smileyesque these days. That's dogging behaviour. You're bloody lucky you didn't end up with half a dozen shaven-headed chaps in bomber jackets ****ing outside your car imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    That's not Smileyesque these days. That's dogging behaviour. You're bloody lucky you didn't end up with half a dozen shaven-headed chaps in bomber jackets ****ing outside your car imo.
    Oh, I say! What's all this?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."