Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Diego Simeone has the ethics of Jose Mourinho's evil twin

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Oh, I say! What's all this?
    I note how you prick your ears up at the mention of shaved men ****ing.

Interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

Interesting.
    One does like to keep one's hand in, for sure.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Interesting.
    It is very tedious that grown ups have to go through such a palaver simply in order to purchase some basic recreationals, isn't it? Something really ought to be done about it. I may right to my MP. The thing is ridicules.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    It is very tedious that grown ups have to go through such a palaver simply in order to purchase some basic recreationals, isn't it? Something really ought to be done about it. I may right to my MP. The thing is ridicules.
    It's madness, really.

He's just spent two months in Brazil, and was outraged that he couldn't find any decent gear. 'It was all yellow and smelt of petrol!'

It always smells of ****ing petrol!

Also he managed to overdose on something called GHB whilst preparing himself for a visit from a hoor

It's madness, really.

He's just spent two months in Brazil, and was outraged that he couldn't find any decent gear. 'It was all yellow and smelt of petrol!'

It always smells of ****ing petrol!

Also he managed to overdose on something called GHB whilst preparing himself for a visit from a hoor
    I believe GHB is quite a powerful hallucinogen. People claim to experience their own death or some such **** while on it. Although how they'd know is an interesting question.

Since petrol is fundamental to the cocaine processing...errr...process, I fail to see how it couldn't smell of petrol, really.

I believe GHB is quite a powerful hallucinogen. People claim to experience their own death or some such **** while on it. Although how they'd know is an interesting question.

Since petrol is fundamental to the cocaine processing...errr...process, I fail to see how it couldn't smell of petrol, really.
    He implied that it aids sexual performance. GHB, not cocaine or petrol.

He implied that it aids sexual performance. GHB, not cocaine or petrol.
    Why would one care about sexual performance with a prostitute? It's not like she's going to give you a discount if she comes, is it?

Why would one care about sexual performance with a prostitute? It's not like she's going to give you a discount if she comes, is it?
    I confess, I didn't question thye specifics.