Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Looks like the PC Police have claimed another scalp

The Jorge
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    To be fair, as director of British cycling, you can't really go around calling Paralympians 'gimps' and 'wobblies'. Funny, though it is.
    It's PC madness, b.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Funny how this came out just after Jess Varnish has had another whine about not being selected for the Olympics.......
    Dollies, you see. They don't play the game.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by The Jorge View Post
    Surely it needs saying, it's cycling, women's cycling at that! Who gives a ****?
    This is, of course, the real issue here.

Quote Originally Posted by The Jorge View Post
    Surely it needs saying, it's cycling, women's cycling at that! Who gives a ****?
    I pretty much feel the same about the whole Para sports circus. Fair play to all who participate but does anyone really care that a one legged bint broke a swimming record other than other one legged swimmers.

The Jorge
    Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    I pretty much feel the same about the whole Para sports circus. Fair play to all who participate but does anyone really care that a one legged bint broke a swimming record other than other one legged swimmers.
    The para stuff is at least a bit more entertaining than most of the normies events.

The bloke was probably your ' two sugars love ' type but it really is high time this hideous modern witch hunting schtick moved towards restoring some balance.
    He was obviously a very talented coach and you can't help wondering if a quiet word may have been the better route.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/cycling/36153485
    Whatever happened to "sticks and stones may break my bones"? This would have been Curly's response to vile jabs

Quote Originally Posted by TheCurly View Post
    Whatever happened to "sticks and stones may break my bones"? This would have been Curly's response to vile jabs
    Plus one.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by TheCurly View Post
    Based on my television viewing of Belfast back in the day, sticks and stones were usually the preferred method of retaliation to almost all provocations. And petrol bombs, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Based on my television viewing of Belfast back in the day, sticks and stones were usually the preferred method of retaliation to almost all provocations. And petrol bombs, of course.
    The amount of times I had to make alternative ways home because of full scale riots going on Of course,me chucking a few bricks was shear frustration at my long winded walk home

That's pretty much my feelings on it. Especially all the different categories, congratulations on being the fastest slighly less blindoid than the winner of the other slightly more blindoid race. Midgets racing one-leggers, not exactly a proper handicap (excuse the pun) system