Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: NightmareWIMB

NightmareWIMB

I always wanted to write these down, but never got round to it. So this place seems as good a notepad as any. This thread may get bumped.

Last night:
    The carpet in the room in which I lived had to be taken up, because the coffin that was buried underneath the floor needed exhuming, as the lid hadn’t been fastened shut properly. I had arranged to pay Bernie Ecclestone £40 for one of his boys to come round and do the job but there was a problem when the lifting gear couldn’t raise the coffin, and had damaged it. The bloke also had another job to go to at Heathrow Airport, and was getting impatient.

Later I was working in an office with dinosaurs roaming around in it. I was a bit frightened but had been assured that ‘they don’t bite’. I may have been squashed by one though.

It's all Awimb themed.

The coffin is the new forum rising from what looked like the dead.

The dinosuars are some of the old awimb posters who came back.

The impatient bloke is the growing Arsene Wenger impatience.

Bernie Ecclestone is errr a dream representation of Berni,

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I always wanted to write these down, but never got round to it. So this place seems as good a notepad as any. This thread may get bumped.

Last night:
    The carpet in the room in which I lived had to be taken up, because the coffin that was buried underneath the floor needed exhuming, as the lid hadn’t been fastened shut properly. I had arranged to pay Bernie Ecclestone £40 for one of his boys to come round and do the job but there was a problem when the lifting gear couldn’t raise the coffin, and had damaged it. The bloke also had another job to go to at Heathrow Airport, and was getting impatient.

Later I was working in an office with dinosaurs roaming around in it. I was a bit frightened but had been assured that ‘they don’t bite’. I may have been squashed by one though.
    Who or what was in this coffin, a?

It was all your hopes, dreams and ambitions, wasn't it?

Last night:

Are you having a nervy b or something, a?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Who or what was in this coffin, a?
    Ronnie Corbett was in the coffin.
    Burneys fingerprints were on the wood
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

The Jorge

Last night:

It's quite a dull nightmare, why are you dreaming a Pinter play?

Last night:

Can you recall what type of dinosaurs they were as obviously some carried a bigger threat to man than others.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    Ronnie Corbett was in the coffin.
    Burneys fingerprints were on the wood
    Berni had been bumming the corpse of Ronnie Corbett? What madness is this?

This is a bit Adrian Mole, a.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Berni had been bumming the corpse of Ronnie Corbett? What madness is this?
    I cannot believe A would dream of such things.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."