Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Dinner plans? Sausage and mash for me. Haven't had sausage and mash for years.

The Jorge
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I have some mozzarella di bufala that I need to use.
    What can I do with it?

Other items in the fridge include prosciutto di parma, greek yoghurt. 2 cans of Coca Cola, A bottle of Jack Daniels BBQ sauce (it's crap) general saladness,
    Knock up some dough and do a calzone, it's like a poncey cornish pasty

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Yes, I suspected as much. Like Yorkshire pudding then, is it? It's the milk that's the issue. I never have milk in.
    Basically, yes. The trick is to use a metal pan, get it super hot and not use too much batter. If you do, it won't rise enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I made a terrible error at lunchtime. I had a large doner wrap. It was enormous and I had to throw half of it away. I shan't eat again today imo.
    A 'doner wrap'? Dress it up as you will, you've eaten a ****ing doner kebab at lunchtime, b.

I am disappoint.

Iceland Profiteroles, red onion salad, a Use By yesterday chocolate surprise with cream on top, water and wine.
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

I'd quite like to have some of that wossname, pancake stuff with it, but I don't know how, really.
    Wednesday is chipper night

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Basically, yes. The trick is to use a metal pan, get it super hot and not use too much batter. If you do, it won't rise enough.
    It's all hypothetical because I never have the milk in, see?

Filthy stuff.

I've got double cream, would that work?

I do like a good calzone.
    but sometimes they put too much ricotta in it and I don't like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I have some mozzarella di bufala that I need to use.
    What can I do with it?

Other items in the fridge include prosciutto di parma, greek yoghurt. 2 cans of Coca Cola, A bottle of Jack Daniels BBQ sauce (it's crap) general saladness,

Make a Mozzarella and Parma ham salad with the leaves. Ideally, I would add figs or ripe pears. Dress with a balsamic vinaigrette. Loverly.

Thank you for the bowel update, r, but unless you're planning on eating your freshly emerged dung, you haven't really addressed the question.
    Oh, right, yes. Sorry.

Aspirin, beer and Sauerkraut.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

It's all hypothetical because I never have the milk in, see?

Filthy stuff.

I've got double cream, would that work?
    Of course. Just dilute it with water.