Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dinner plans? Sausage and mash for me. Haven't had sausage and mash for years.

Dinner plans? Sausage and mash for me. Haven't had sausage and mash for years.

I'd quite like to have some of that wossname, pancake stuff with it, but I don't know how, really.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I'd quite like to have some of that wossname, pancake stuff with it, but I don't know how, really.
    I'm still expecting a Schweinebraten baby from last night/this morning
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Batter. Egg, milk, flour, salt. Hit until smooth. Put in hot fat. Put in oven. Not hard.

I have some mozzarella di bufala that I need to use.
    What can I do with it?

Other items in the fridge include prosciutto di parma, greek yoghurt. 2 cans of Coca Cola, A bottle of Jack Daniels BBQ sauce (it's crap) general saladness,

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    I'm still expecting a Schweinebraten baby from last night/this morning
    Thank you for the bowel update, r, but unless you're planning on eating your freshly emerged dung, you haven't really addressed the question.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Batter. Egg, milk, flour, salt. Hit until smooth. Put in hot fat. Put in oven. Not hard.
    Yes, I suspected as much. Like Yorkshire pudding then, is it? It's the milk that's the issue. I never have milk in.

Thank you for the bowel update, r, but unless you're planning on eating your freshly emerged dung, you haven't really addressed the question.
    I made a terrible error at lunchtime. I had a large doner wrap. It was enormous and I had to throw half of it away. I shan't eat again today imo.

The Jorge
    Chorizo bean stew and crusty homebaked bread.

pro level stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I have some mozzarella di bufala that I need to use.
    What can I do with it?

Other items in the fridge include prosciutto di parma, greek yoghurt. 2 cans of Coca Cola, A bottle of Jack Daniels BBQ sauce (it's crap) general saladness,
    I assume you have some dried penne or similar? Boil it up. Make a tomato sauce. Chuck in the pasta and the mozarella and the chopped up prosciutto and whack it in the oven for 20 minutes.

I had schnitzel and mash for lunch - mash being the only form of po-ta-to that the Germans don't butcher

I quite want a baked potato for tea but it takes an awfully long time