Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Labour's anti-semitism credentials are looking as impeccable as ever I see

Quote Originally Posted by The Jorge View Post
    ****ing board!
    I really rather like it now. After early "issues" it's clearly a real improvement, imo.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    I really rather like it now. After early "issues" it's clearly a real improvement, imo.
    It’s marginally faster for me now I can use it on Chrome. And I can’t blame anyone for all the ads, because that’s my fault for not getting *******er.

Other than that, it’s unequivocally ****ter. For example, in this thread, even in hybrid mode, there are three branches on top of each other that you can’t read unless clicking through one of them. That means if you want to keep re-entering the same branch to read new replies, you have to remember which branch it was you were reading. Absolute *******s and I simply cannot believe what a *******s they have made of it. ****ers.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    It’s marginally faster for me now I can use it on Chrome. And I can’t blame anyone for all the ads, because that’s my fault for not getting *******er.

Other than that, it’s unequivocally ****ter. For example, in this thread, even in hybrid mode, there are three branches on top of each other that you can’t read unless clicking through one of them. That means if you want to keep re-entering the same branch to read new replies, you have to remember which branch it was you were reading. Absolute *******s and I simply cannot believe what a *******s they have made of it. ****ers.
    But we can embed gifs and videos now. In fact, here's one of your mum

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."