Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Labour's anti-semitism credentials are looking as impeccable as ever I see

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I'll give it a whirl.

I got put off Hastings after trying his Korean War, which was very boring. Mind you, that might simply have been because it was rather a boring war.
    That's what the whole trouble with Will Teasle was, everyone disrespectin' *his* war.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by The Jorge View Post
    She's got great hair, I think she's quite the dish(dash)
    Imagine if she suggested a blow job You'd **** yourself.

The Jorge
    Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Such a shame a made up book she devoutly adhers to wants me (and you, but mainly me) dead
    She doesnt look that devout to me, modest but not devout. It's quite tough for today's modern muslim woman, that business. But I for one think they pull it off well.

Why do you think they all want you dead? With 1.5bn of the ****ers, if they all wanted it that badly it'd already be done.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Imagine if she suggested a blow job You'd **** yourself.
    Do you think she'd ululate during it? That might be quite exciting.

I remember telling you I went to the wedding of my Irish cousin and his Iraqi bride. They all ululated when she came in. Scared the ****e out of us, it did. Thought they were going to take to us with knives or something. And there was no free booze due to the Allans.

God, that was a bad evening.

She doesnt look that devout to me, modest but not devout. It's quite tough for today's modern muslim woman, that business. But I for one think they pull it off well.

Why do you think they all want you dead? With 1.5bn of the ****ers, if they all wanted it that badly it'd already be done.
    Equally, why hasn't Israel nuked Palestine?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Do you think she'd ululate during it? That might be quite exciting.

I remember telling you I went to the wedding of my Irish cousin and his Iraqi bride. They all ululated when she came in. Scared the ****e out of us, it did. Thought they were going to take to us with knives or something. And there was no free booze due to the Allans.

God, that was a bad evening.
    I always assume they're not allowed to do sexytime. I suppose they must be able to, what with reproducing and that. It just seems unlikely.

The Jorge
    Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Equally, why hasn't Israel nuked Palestine?
    Um, the fall out? Literally and metaphorically.

Anyway, there's no need, they are doing such a good job of killing them all slowly.

Anyway, there's no need, they are doing such a good job of killing them all slowly.
    They are already, in your words, a pariah state

Right. The pay's better this way too.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

The Jorge
    ****ing board!