Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This chap called James that plays for Madrid.

This chap called James that plays for Madrid.

I noticed that despite Ronaldo being unfit to take part, he did not start the game.

I wonder if Zinedine could be persuaded to give him to us to replace Walcott. Could even play him up front

Unbelieveable Geoff.He was due up in front of the beak but the date was re-arranged until after the CL Final.Real Madrid run that country don't they?

Quote Originally Posted by TheCurly View Post
    Real Madrid run that country don't they?
    Someone's got to, I guess.

Unbelieveable Geoff.He was due up in front of the beak but the date was re-arranged until after the CL Final.Real Madrid run that country don't they?
    Oh dear. What sort of naughtiness has he been up to. He's from Colombia, isn't he?

Driving 190 mile an hour and failing to stop for plod.Twenty Euro fine coming his way methinks

Driving 190 mile an hour and failing to stop for plod.Twenty Euro fine coming his way methinks
    I'm sure that he assessed the road conditions were suitable at the time and only did it because he was late for an engagement.

Spanish police are ridiculous.

The Jorge
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    I'm sure that he assessed the road conditions were suitable at the time and only did it because he was late for an engagement.

Spanish police are ridiculous.
    Depends which ones, Policia Local and Garda Civil arent exactly the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by The Jorge View Post
    They're all corrupt, moustachioed rapists, j

The Jorge
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    They're all corrupt, moustachioed rapists, j
    Unlike the South Yorks Police or the Met

One is corrupt

Quote Originally Posted by The Jorge View Post
    the other is VERY corrupt.