Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This RedAction / Black Scarf thing for the weekend.

This RedAction / Black Scarf thing for the weekend.

All a bit rum really no??

If that chubby and very annoying lad Payton was fronting it you can be sure there would be a bigger anti-reaction.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post

If that chubby and very annoying lad Payton was fronting it you can be sure there would be a bigger anti-reaction.
    These people should be gassed like badgers, sw. No ifs, no buts - gassed.

Do people still gas badgers, B? :sadface:

What would Waldi say

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

The Jorge
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    reminds me of an old awimber much missed

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post

His group is part of the front. Fights to break out around the ground in the 12th and 78th minutes while muggy sheets of A4 are held up. Hopefully we'll score goals in those minutes. Expect paper darts in injury time.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    His group is part of the front. Fights to break out around the ground in the 12th and 78th minutes while muggy sheets of A4 are held up. Hopefully we'll score goals in those minutes. Expect paper darts in injury time.
    What's the significance of those particular minutes?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    What's the significance of those particular minutes?
    12 years since a league title and 78 saw the release of All Mod Cons.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCurly View Post
    12 years since a league title and 78 saw the release of All Mod Cons.
    Of course. I'll be forgetting my own lunch next

12 minutes = 12 years since we won a title (yes, honestly).

78 minutes = 12 minutes from the 90, so again 12 years since we won a title.

12. The magic number.

I assume from this these RedAction and others believe there is a god given right to us winning the title. I know the word God will annoy Ash but you get where I am coming from. Calm down punk boy!

I’ll be honest with you, I despair. I respect a person’s right to demonstrate, after all was I not front and centre at some student malarkey in Bangor around 86-87 (free beer I tell you), but this is the stuff of mental, not the Arsenal.

We normally only rise as an army when the club has decided for some unknown reason to replace an ageing and capable goalkeeper with a laughy but infinitely more talented goalkeeper, perhaps even the best the club has ever had?? Token nod to Bob Wilson and Pat Jennings there.

A few shouty people outside the East Stand back in the 90s does not count.

The Jorge
    I thought it was to commemorate the realease of Matchstick Men and Matchstick Cats and Dogs by Brian and Michael. The black scarf massive are big fans of Lowry based musical tributes.