Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hello awimb its me Herr Floyd. May I come back?

hello awimb its me Herr Floyd. May I come back?

New forum let bygones be bygones imo. A clean slate, no grudges. I was your favourite poster before being unfairly banned on the old forum. I think its time Headgear forgave and forgot yes?

**** off you racist ****

I forgive you. Now come suckle my teet.

I forgive you all your sins.

Thanks Mo. Its good to forgive.

Well I'll be glad to see you re-admitted Floyd. I think your white supremacist schtick was misread by the more sanctimonious elements of the board.

You must keep the anti-semitism under check though Floyd. Unless it is directed solely at Monty in which case be as vitriolic as you wish.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbette Chapman - aged 15 View Post
    Well I'll be glad to see you re-admitted Floyd. I think your white supremacist schtick was misread by the more sanctimonious elements of the board.

You must keep the anti-semitism under check though Floyd. Unless it is directed solely at Monty in which case be as vitriolic as you wish.
    So anti-semitism is ok if the target is a bit thick and a massive ****? If that's not a sanctimonious question. And harsh on ****s, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    So anti-semitism is ok if the target is a bit thick and a massive ****? If that's not a sanctimonious question. And harsh on ****s, of course.
    Not quite Ash. There are many thick and sanctimonious ****s among jewish folk who I would vigorously defend against abuse. Monty deserves to be reviled, baited and spat upon in the streets not for being jewish but for being Monty (the big nose **** he is).

His jewishness just adds a most edifying frisson to the whole exercise; the salt in the stew if you will.

The Jorge
    Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post
    I forgive you all your sins.
    There's a shock

The Jorge
    Quote Originally Posted by Herr Floyd View Post
    New forum let bygones be bygones imo. A clean slate, no grudges. I was your favourite poster before being unfairly banned on the old forum. I think its time Headgear forgave and forgot yes?
    Well this place is riddled with left-wing bias, it's like the ruddy BBC sometimes.

Welcome back, Flyd. Whatever your proclivities the place has certainly missed a character with your particular brand of flair.