Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: There are **** loads more on the West Brom forum than here, ffs. I just said well

There are **** loads more on the West Brom forum than here, ffs. I just said well

done at over 50 people have seen it in a few mins.

There have 100s of replies to their threads.

I'm so chuffed for them, but it's not like they've won the cup. If they did they'd probably have millions on there.

What has happened to Awimb? We used to have more in the night shift that all of Simb - that's why it was great to just be a lurker.

But now teams like the Baggies have far more on their board than we do.

This shows we must be doing something wrong.

Though no-one will read this, cos there's no-one here, almost.

Why?

Is it because we don't have a decent striker? We always had at least 2 or 3 under AW, and now we have none.

Why can't we get a Wrighty, a RVP, even, dare I say it, a young Ade?

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    done at over 50 people have seen it in a few mins.

There have 100s of replies to their threads.

I'm so chuffed for them, but it's not like they've won the cup. If they did they'd probably have millions on there.

What has happened to Awimb? We used to have more in the night shift that all of Simb - that's why it was great to just be a lurker.

But now teams like the Baggies have far more on their board than we do.

This shows we must be doing something wrong.

Though no-one will read this, cos there's no-one here, almost.

Why?

Is it because we don't have a decent striker? We always had at least 2 or 3 under AW, and now we have none.

Why can't we get a Wrighty, a RVP, even, dare I say it, a young Ade?
    Arsenal's intenet presence is massively diluted. This is one of countless forums and blogs, and most people post on blogs because they want an audience that the blog attracts. Or twitter. This place is just the corner of a pub with a few regulars.

Then instead of spending money redesigning the forum, Chris+ could have taken us all down the pub.

Or he could send it to Stan and ask him to buy a new striker.

How can we not have a striker. Even when we were **** when I started watching, we had Sunderland and Stapleton. And Sunderland had a perm. And a permed moustache. And Stapleton was still one of our own then, and great in the air.

Even after that, we tried to buy top players on their way down, like Tony Woodcock and Paul Marriner.

Smudger won us two titles and a Euro cup, and Merse was prob my fave player ever {well, almost.}

And last time we were ebhind Spuds in the league, we already had Wrighty and tripled out top spend on the Bergy.

We bought RVP when we had DB, Titi, Skiltord, Kanu etc, and Ade not long afterwards.

You can't win **** all without a top striker, esp in a 4-3-3.

Why can't I have a top striker? It's not fair.

Is there really no-one in the world? There must be one in the Ger/NL/Port leagues. Or even that Kraut in Turkey (Gomes at Besiktas?) who did well against England. Or in S. America.

But Newsnow only links us with another MF, when we've just bought Elneny.

Please can we get one? I'll chip in.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Arsenal's intenet presence is massively diluted. This is one of countless forums and blogs, and most people post on blogs because they want an audience that the blog attracts. Or twitter. This place is just the corner of a pub with a few regulars.
    Beautifully put.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

There's a bunch of ****s here who object to new members and always try to diss them. It's a bit like a retirement home for people with mental problems.

we dont have many fans

The Jorge
    Some of us even have our own pewter tankards

In reply, they're posting AFC-WBA games on youtube. 2 cracking 2-2 draws, one at Highbury in 80-1, and one at theirs in our first double winning campaign. {Asa Hartford, after scoring a great goal to make it 1-0 them, plays a back-pass past their keeper to make it 1-2 us. If the back pass rule had been like it is now, he'd have put it out for a corner, and we wouldn't have won the league at WHL and then the double.}

Tops.

This place is just the corner of a pub with a few regulars.
    Right.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stammtisch
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."