Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Well What did i tell you all. looks like another year ahead of them

Well What did i tell you all. looks like another year ahead of them

i told you west brom get result their . here start of spurs bottle job. they ****ed now. ali be suspended, dier injured. everytime those lot get cocky they come down to earth. got abuse from spurs fan in pub tonight saying why was happy they dropped points. I was pretty calm i thought but he was looking for a fight so i left pretty quick.

we be second, city thrid and spurs 4th

Another year ahead of those lot . well done leicester . deserved champions.. But oh joy oh joy to finish ahead of them again.

Bye bye spurs,

Don't overdo it! They're still in pole position. But let's see what happens.

their head are dropped now title gone, chelsea will batter them and drop enough

points to newcastle and southampton

we get 73 points , they won,t get more then 71 points as i said all along.

well done lads

Quote Originally Posted by modd View Post
    points to newcastle and southampton

we get 73 points , they won,t get more then 71 points as i said all along.

well done lads
    Well since all your other forecasts have been a pile of **** excuse me if i take these with a pinch of salt
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

We'll get 69 points at best.
    When I was young and full of rage
    I hated Tottenham to the core
    But now I've reached a gentler age
    I hate the fùckers even more.

they won,t get more then 71 points as i said all along.
    Well done modd. One out of three is not a bad strike rate.

The Jorge
    i told you west brom get result their . here start of spurs bottle job. they ****ed now. ali be suspended, dier injured. everytime those lot get cocky they come down to earth. got abuse from spurs fan in pub tonight saying why was happy they dropped points. I was pretty calm i thought but he was looking for a fight so i left pretty quick.

we be second, city thrid and spurs 4th

Another year ahead of those lot . well done leicester . deserved champions.. But oh joy oh joy to finish ahead of them again.

Bye bye spurs,
    Moddstradamus, you we're right about Hister too.

The Jorge
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Well done modd. One out of three is not a bad strike rate.
    Giroud would kill for that ratio

Two things:

1. How are we suddenly getting to 2nd, irrespective of this suggested Spurs collapse we also appear to be overtaking City.
    2. The suggested scenario appears to completely overlook our own relatively abject form.

It's important to keep on believing, I reckon.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Two things:

1. How are we suddenly getting to 2nd, irrespective of this suggested Spurs collapse we also appear to be overtaking City.
    2. The suggested scenario appears to completely overlook our own relatively abject form.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."