Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm ten years cancer-free today, which is good, I suppose.

I'm ten years cancer-free today, which is good, I suppose.

Although I accept that others may disagree

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Congratulations, old boy. You should have a fag to celebrate.

I did think that maybe I ought to do something to mark the occasion, but then thought it would be a bit over the top. I mean it's not like I had proper cancer or anything. I merely took the lightest of strokes from the cancer stick.

I'll probably just make do with having a Chinese and watching Game of Thrones, tbh.

I did think that maybe I ought to do something to mark the occasion, but then thought it would be a bit over the top. I mean it's not like I had proper cancer or anything. I merely took the lightest of strokes from the cancer stick.

I'll probably just make do with having a Chinese and watching Game of Thrones, tbh.
    A chinese sounds rather excellent, although, were I you, I would be disinclined to order the prawn balls.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    A chinese sounds rather excellent, although, were I you, I would be disinclined to order the prawn balls.
    Or just have the one, perhaps?

Sink into the sofa with a good bottle of red and the cat(s). What more could a man want from a Monday evening?

Congratulations, you might have had the lighest brush with said stick but a light brush can soon turn into a complete ****ty stick
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Sink into the sofa with a good bottle of red and the cat(s). What more could a man want from a Monday evening?
    The cat is still a mere kitten and has two modes: sound asleep and running around like a dangerous lunatic, bless him.

The bottle of red is a given.

The Jorge

Bit heartless, mate

Lemmy, Prince, Bowie, Daniels IN YOUR ****ING FACE!!

The cat is still a mere kitten and has two modes: sound asleep and running around like a dangerous lunatic, bless him.

The bottle of red is a given.
    We've got two kittens at the moment. They're 12 weeks and behave in a manner that sounds very similar to yours. The boy escaped into the garden yesterday and took some time to retrieve