Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Thoughts on today games

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    If he could afford half a bottle of Pastis, a particularly fine Bouillabaise and a litre of Pic-St-Loup why would he mug you
    Because he's spunked all his euros on half a bottle of pastis, a particularly fine bouillabaise and a litre of Pic-St-Loup.

Quote Originally Posted by 71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat View Post
    Spurs will hammer WBA - FFS modd, even we beat them. 5-0 to spurs at least. They'll win all their remaining games easily and that may be enough to win the league. They'll then go on to dominate English and European football for years and possibly decades.
    Spurs if they lose tonight only four points ahead and only then need them to lose to chelsea and draw with newcastle and we finsh ahead of them. but look need them not to win to have any relistic chance of catcthing them after tonight. so we all west brom fans

they won,t dominate english football. they had a good season but so did liverpool when they were second in 2014 and looks what happens. they never keep hold of their best players. kane , eriknson and ali be chased by bigger clubs and so lets wait and see how they cope then.

In terms of us huge disspointment not wining the title this year. need to refresh the squard in the summer. i would say goodbye to

flammi
    mikel arerta
    thomas rosicky

We are saying goodbye to those three already. I think we may need up to another half-dozen goodbyes if we're going to break the cycle of stagnation.

agree. I wonder if theo walcott needs to move on. The lad been great in terms of heart and desire but he not developed and for me once your 26 as a player your not really going to change to much. I think best get a good deal for him and find a replacement.

breaks my heart to say that though but thats the reality. he just needs a new challenge and i think we need striker to replace him. i keep giroud who just needs confidence, wellbeck and sanchez.

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post
    We are saying goodbye to those three already. I think we may need up to another half-dozen goodbyes if we're going to break the cycle of stagnation.
    Thing is though, once you want to change nine players, there can be little argument left against changing the manager.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    It actually depends on line of enquiry at any given moment. We don't want Wenger to stay just because of results; a large part of it is because it's *Wenger*.

This debate cannot be "won", I'm afraid. If we're doing well, He should stay. If we're not doing so well, He should stay in any case, because it's *Him*. On the other hand, He'll certainly be leaving soon-ish anyway.
    I'm not after a debate, I'll just give it to you straight!

Change is scary sometimes but the board needs to start planning for his departure. They won't sack him so it's one more season and then it should be adious amigos!

Quote Originally Posted by Bergkamp Was Best View Post
    I'm not after a debate, I'll just give it to you straight!

Change is scary sometimes but the board needs to start planning for his departure. They won't sack him so it's one more season and then it should be adious amigos!
    There's not too much they can do, is there; who knows who'll be flavour-of-the-month at that time. And if necessary, Steve Bould could do a temporary job.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    When we're a mid-table side we won't have to worry about aeroplanes. Dennis In!
    In the future, football will mostly be played on the internets, in any case.

DB10 in!