Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Thoughts on today games

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post
    And Steve Mclaren has a more convincing Dutch accent.
    Not as fat a head though.

He's often a strange colour sometimes, drink related maybe.

Seems a good manager all the same, impressed with how he has managed Southampton in the face of so many players leaving. Him and Bergkamp, there you go.

Or the de Boer twin at Ajax. Not the ex-Rangers one. I don't like him.

How about Bilic? He's doing a great job and seems strangely dignified.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    When we're a mid-table side we won't have to worry about aeroplanes. Dennis In!
    You may jest A but it's a rum end to the season.

I think 4th is not going to be a problem as if nothing else United won't take full advantage of our ****ness. So a CL qualifying route, not ideal.

Wenger out.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    It actually depends on line of enquiry at any given moment. We don't want Wenger to stay just because of results; a large part of it is because it's *Wenger*.

This debate cannot be "won", I'm afraid. If we're doing well, He should stay. If we're not doing so well, He should stay in any case, because it's *Him*. On the other hand, He'll certainly be leaving soon-ish anyway.
    Indeed. or +1.

Qualifying could mean playing Inter or Villareal. No pushovers.

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post
    How about Bilic? He's doing a great job and seems strangely dignified.
    Bilic looks like a bloke who'd mug you as you walked through the Vieux-Port en route to your hotel, having just partaken of half a bottle of Pastis, a particularly fine Bouillabaise and a litre of Pic-St-Loup.

An extra in a Jacques Brel film peut-etre?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Bilic looks like a bloke who'd mug you as you walked through the Vieux-Port en route to your hotel, having just partaken of half a bottle of Pastis, a particularly fine Bouillabaise and a litre of Pic-St-Loup.
    If he could afford half a bottle of Pastis, a particularly fine Bouillabaise and a litre of Pic-St-Loup why would he mug you

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I had two bottles of this on saturday evening after a few beers. So ****ing sick yesterday.

188524.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I had two bottles of this on saturday evening after a few beers. So ****ing sick yesterday.

188524.jpg
    Lovely stuff. I can see the slopes of the hill from the place I go to each July.