Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FuneralWIMB

The Jorge
    oh yeah, I didnt notice that.

Nobody does me any more

Unlike the dead man, I survived the funeral after-party.
    I made a mental note of the body language and lack of eye contact from one or two or three when we did the hugging, kissing and **** thing.
    I cannot remember the conversations which took place. I was not listening with any interest but think I laughed in the right places.
    Some small woman told me the same groping story three times in quick succession. Another woman with a nice face had a voice like a foghorn was funny but could be heard however far away she was. I think she would be noisy in bed.
    I saw a woman with strong lipstick who I had once kissed with passion and another one who I have had intercourse with. She has aged badly and expanded around the middle
    Why do the women group together making it difficult to approach one for a chat?
    The only lager they had was a dustbin full of Fosters cans floating in water. I kept having trouble with the tongs putting ice in my cheap **** scotch and coke so sneakily used my fingers. The buffet was a pile of cund.
    There were no punch ups. I couldn't find a back exit to leave by so had to walk past the crowd to go out by the front door. I didn't know all their names.
    10 characters? Pile of cund.