Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thought on tonight great win

Thought on tonight great win

Well done lads. Thought sanchez was magnficent and against a awkward west brom team who never make it easy for anyone and who have got draws at liverpool, leicester, chelsea we did well

ten points gap is tough but it still possible

leicester will really struggle to win any of their last four without vardy or avoid losing at least two .
    spurs still need eight from last 12 to finish ahead of won,t be with trips to chelsea, newcastle and home game vs southampton . west brom make it tough for them on monday as unless you score early again them then its hard to break them down.

we can still do this. get gap to seven points by end of sunday, then its back on.

we underdogs but tonight lads showed they still think they can do it.

75 points might still do this. if leicester only get two from next 12 and spurs seven from next 12 we do it

I still think we got easier fixture list of three. lets go for it and see where it takes us. come on

I agree, Alexis was very good.

Anyway, poor old Prince, eh.

Quote Originally Posted by modd View Post
    Well done lads. Thought sanchez was magnficent and against a awkward west brom team who never make it easy for anyone and who have got draws at liverpool, leicester, chelsea we did well

ten points gap is tough but it still possible

leicester will really struggle to win any of their last four without vardy or avoid losing at least two .
    spurs still need eight from last 12 to finish ahead of won,t be with trips to chelsea, newcastle and home game vs southampton . west brom make it tough for them on monday as unless you score early again them then its hard to break them down.

we can still do this. get gap to seven points by end of sunday, then its back on.

we underdogs but tonight lads showed they still think they can do it.

75 points might still do this. if leicester only get two from next 12 and spurs seven from next 12 we do it

I still think we got easier fixture list of three. lets go for it and see where it takes us. come on
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Agree about prince. A music legend gone before his time. too much talent is dying in 2016. wogan, bowie, wood, prince , rickman. May they all rip.

In terms of football title race is still on for us. huge win tonight and a chance to go within two of spurs and seven of leicester with three go . my dream is this at end of the season

leicester 75
    lose swansea
    lose united
    draw everton
    draw chelsea

arsenal win all games 75
    beat sunderland
    beat norwich
    beat city
    beat villa of course

spurs 71
    west brom draw 69
    chelsea away 69
    southampton home draw 70
    newcastle away draw 71

we should hopefully win on goal difference. very possible now vardy suspension for two games now. that sending of could lead the league to us . if it does thank you mr moss.

We have a fantastic chance of winning the league now. We are arguably favourites. Leicester and Spurs both feeling the pressure big time now.

Who the **** are these guys with the white coats? NO!!! You won't take me away.....

Mate this was la liga table month ago

Barcelona 76
    Atl Madrid 67
    Real Madrid 66

four games later this is the table.
    barcelona 79
    atl madrid 79
    real madrid 78

Of course we can win it. think leicester won,t win it a single game till end of season. i told you they would not beat west ham and they will not beat united, chelsea, everton or swansea and without vardy no chance.

we can do this. up against it but la liga race shows if barcelona can blow huge lead then so can small team like leicester.

keep going and anything in our dreams can happens. sunday may 15th hopefully be our day like 04,02, 98,91,and 89 was

The Jorge

What will we be doing in May, modd?

aawwwwwww yeaaaah

I'm serious mate. My only surprise is Paddy Power haven't paid out on our title win yet. It's in the 5p carrier bag. Done and dusted.

Quote Originally Posted by modd View Post
    Mate this was la liga table month ago

Barcelona 76
    Atl Madrid 67
    Real Madrid 66

four games later this is the table.
    barcelona 79
    atl madrid 79
    real madrid 78

Of course we can win it. think leicester won,t win it a single game till end of season. i told you they would not beat west ham and they will not beat united, chelsea, everton or swansea and without vardy no chance.

we can do this. up against it but la liga race shows if barcelona can blow huge lead then so can small team like leicester.

keep going and anything in our dreams can happens. sunday may 15th hopefully be our day like 04,02, 98,91,and 89 was
    I'm sure everyone at the club pretty much agrees with all that. Certainly last night's goal celebrations did not suggest a team that had given up hope.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."