Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyway, on the whole today we've mostly done fairly well

Anyway, on the whole today we've mostly done fairly well

in not Talking About The Football. The few of us that are here, anyway. (IRL the Palace fan who sits next to me has kindly not said anything.)

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    in not Talking About The Football. The few of us that are here, anyway. (IRL the Palace fan who sits next to me has kindly not said anything.)
    There's a disappointing lack of ANGRY people.

The Jorge
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    There's a disappointing lack of ANGRY people.
    Yeah, but someone would only wind them up, then they'd have a ruptured spleen, which would be funnier.

Actually that sounds quite good. Have they all imploded or have they finally got bored of saying the same thing over and over again?

Quote Originally Posted by The Jorge View Post
    Yeah, but someone would only wind them up, then they'd have a ruptured spleen, which would be funnier.

Actually that sounds quite good. Have they all imploded or have they finally got bored of saying the same thing over and over again?
    I think we're all a bit bored of seeing the same thing over and over again, tbh. Perhaps apathy has overtaken anger in some quarters. Lots of people didn't bother going on Sunday. It will be even emptier on Thursday, I expect.

Maybe they've just given up. Or they can't work out how to use the shiny new board.

The season ended last weekend. Yet modd still thinks we are in the race.

The Jorge
    See, look, here's the thing, you insulting their inelligence by inferring they cant work out something relatively simple like a new board is really rather nasty.

Plus your best mate clearly struggles too

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Maybe they've just given up. Or they can't work out how to use the shiny new board.

The Jorge
    I think we're all pretty resigned to our fate here, arent we? Horrible as it might be.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I think we're all a bit bored of seeing the same thing over and over again, tbh. Perhaps apathy has overtaken anger in some quarters. Lots of people didn't bother going on Sunday. It will be even emptier on Thursday, I expect.

See, look, here's the thing, you insulting their inelligence by inferring they cant work out something relatively simple like a new board is really rather nasty.

At least I know the difference between infer and imply, though.

What he said about infer