Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: You have to do a lot of clicking nowadays don't you.

Quote Originally Posted by Jake View Post
    Any response loses the panache it would have previously had last week, imo.

Everyone has become a shell of their former self. A drone in a world of RAWKs and Redcafes.

RIP.
    Yes, as I predicted, AWIMB has lost it's USP, which is the punchline, but we are where we are and the old one didn't actually work at all anymore except on Firefox with *******. The trouble with unique technologies is that they can't survive in a world of constantly changing platforms, browsers, upgrades, revisions and commercial requirements. The only alternative would have been for someone to buy it off Chris and run it without ads. Shall we have a whip-round?

But I have the faith in the soldiers on here to carry on and make the best of our new land. Posting in comic sans to wind Jorge up obviously helps.

Well said, A. Agreed.

It will take some time to get used to and I say that as a man who embraces change.

Wenger out as an example.

What the ****

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    It will take some time to get used to and I say that as a man who embraces change.

Wenger out as an example.
    Speak up!!

What the ****
    Now here's a man who doesn't care about join date.

An inspiration to all really

I am looking forward to being a part of an active online community where only serious matters salient to football and specifically Arsenal FC are debated each day in an open and mutually respectful way.

I am looking forward to being a part of an active online community where only serious matters salient to football and specifically Arsenal FC are debated each day in an open and mutually respectful way.
    glwtpimo. Some of us have been waiting here for nearly fifteen years.

I can't find where to change it!.