Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Jorge's Thoughts on the New Forum

The Jorge

The Jorge's Thoughts on the New Forum

This place is actually rather good, lots of functionality but it's only really viewable with an ad blocker. Much like PSRB I'm not really in favour of ad blocking for professional reasons. It might be better for Chris+ to integrate the ads better, that way he might get better revenues as people wouldnt have to block them.

I'm intrigued by the ability to add code, php and HTML though. Presumably it's secure enough to block nasties or this place could become a veritable mine of browser threats.

Happy with this though

I added the ad-blocker now much better.

Well said The Jorge. It will soon feel just like home.

The Jorge

:hehe: 'Go Advanced' is a bit much, isnt it?

Also, Chris+ let's get rid of this arsenal banner image up top, eh? Serves literally no purpose.

Also also, it wont let us post images from awimb!

:Your mum is only really viewable with an ad blocker:

At least the old emotiposts still work.

VBulletin allows threaded view in the main forum so if he could get that working then everything else is fine.

Hang on a moment! What do you mean "the new password didn't arrive"?? How do I know one was even sent?

I entered my username and old password, it said, **** off, you need a new password, I stuffed in my email address, it said, here you go, new password sent. But nothing arrived.

I see. So you were right yesterday after all; an elaborate hoax. The same happened to me.