Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: For the love of God, please can the Revcontent be moved!!!! Makes the site utterly

For the love of God, please can the Revcontent be moved!!!! Makes the site utterly

unusable

Far too much ad content at the top of the page

I've got two shirtless fellas at the top of mine telling me a certain fruit burns fat 24/7, in Swedish.

*******er no? It's still **** mind.

I work for an advertising agency, ad blockers are frowned upon :-p

I work for an advertising agency, ad blockers are frowned upon

So do I.

God, everyone even reads different on here now.

This is the end.

In which case you'll get that their claim of "Native" content is complete *******s.

I have to say if you could get rid of all the ads at the top of the page, so I don't have to scroll down everytime then I'd actually like the new site

Of course. It's all programmatic rubbish.

Nah it's ****e mate, believe me. I'm living it here.

Spurs are better at forums than us now, jw.

Right, added *******er on my Firefox OS and now we have a much improved site. Will just have to use Chrome for work related stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Jake View Post
    Of course. It's all programmatic rubbish.

Nah it's ****e mate, believe me. I'm living it here.

Spurs are better at forums than us now, jw.
    According to Jorge, SIMB has always been better than us. It's part of his hate Arsenal like he hates England schtick.

This post is an example of how to use treeview, btw. It's all about the quotations. (That wasn't aimed at you, btw, Jake)

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I have to say if you could get rid of all the ads at the top of the page, so I don't have to scroll down everytime then I'd actually like the new site
    Yeah, but there are a few things that need sorting. Minimum post of 10 chars is a bit crap. Can't even reply with a single smiley.