Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hmm, another poll with a small lead for Leave.

Hmm, another poll with a small lead for Leave.

Given that Leave voters are more likely to get out of bed and visit a polling station than the students and other assorted shirkers in the Remain camp, it could well happen.

:gulp:

23rd June. You might be isolated from Europe by a non-European UK in the middle Frown

You'll need a visa to drive up norf.

Where do you stand on the whole business?

I think we'll leave, more's the pity

I understand, and indeed share, the concerns of those who resent the lack

of democracy and accountability within the EU. I also feel that the whole organisation is a vast and bloated leviathon of beaurocracy. That may be unfair, but it is the impression I have. I therefore have leanings towards the Leave camp, but, without any clear idea of what we would be going to, I'm finding it hard to be enthusiastic about the prospect.

In short, dunno.

Is our free travel around Europe going to be revoked if we leave? This is an important consideration

Leviathan or The Matter, Forme and Power of a Common Wealth Ecclesiasticall and Civil

Interesting choice of words for such a Hobbesian subject

I can remember the days of Border Controls between north and south.

We are the country who will feel the aftermath of Brexit the most apparently.

Apart from you Brits obviously.

Quite. One imagines that we would join EFTA and continue to enjoy many of the privileges of

EU membership - and be subject to many of the same rules. So it would make f**k all difference, really.