Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: I trust Jorge will be watching this Channel 4 programme tomorrow tonight

No. Another YouGov poll showed that evangelical Christians are more likely than Muslims to say

same-sex marriage was "wrong".

Meanwhile more than 50% of muslims polled think homosexuality should be illegal.

And the phone/face-to-face methodological issue too

I knew you'd be a fan of that level of profiling but it doesnt really make for good polling.

I mean, unless it's almost designed specifically to achieve the results it has, it doesnt really seem like a very reliable methodology to me.

I think we all want better integration really, I'm just not terribly sure othering anyone has ever been a cast-iron way of getting them to integrate, muscularly or otherwise.

We positively encourage it now.

Wd Dublin.

And they're in no way fond of thinking those things are or should be the same?

What I'm more interested in is whether your problem is with all religions or just islam. It seems to be islamic mostly, but then you talk about us being a secular country which we're very, very much not.

You're coming off very Dawkins in all of this.

"I think we all want better integration really"

So you acknowledge there is a problem. Blimey, that only took the best part of a week to prize out of you.

What part of "I think all religion needs to be defeated" which I think I've stated twice

in recent days did you not understand?

Islam is the prevailing problem though.

I think his major problem is with Islsm because Islam poses the most problems Shrug

tell me about it bruv

Are you suggesting that your sample size is as accurate as a national poll?

The other problem, of course, is that our acquiescence means it is entirely possibly for a muslim

with extremist views to integrate into British society. The 7/7 bombers were hardly on the fringes of society - one had a family, one played in a local football team, one worked in the local chippy.

So even "better integration" is not really a satisfactory solution.