Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: So it looks as though they had f**k all on Cameron after all. I take it Jorge will be issuing an

Not really. The old have more experience of how the world actually works than the young. This is why

they tend to vote Conservative.

If they don't have a future why do we even let them live? What a waste of money, eh?

All that healthcare and pensions and ****. Why should the young pay for that?

Whiplash is not a terminal illness

No, because the current system isnt fair or representative

I see. Because old people are allowed to vote?

Or is it just unfair that anyone who disagrees with you is allowed to vote?

I was just positing it as an idea.

You can see the logic cant you?

You really think that older people don't care about the future of their children and grandchildren?

Of course they do. They simply happen to disagree with you about what the best thing to do for that future is. And, given that young people are wrong about pretty much everything pretty much all the time, I'm not sure where your idea that their wishes should take primacy over those of people who know better than them comes from, really.

They dont all have children, nor should you assume they care about them

Surely though it has to be a case of 'you've had your time, now let people with more stake in the future decide'.

I'm not talking youngish old people, just those over 65

These days, people over 65 have a very good chance of living at least another 20 years or more.

How is that not a 'stake in the future'?

Nod Wenger out.