Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: So it looks as though they had f**k all on Cameron after all. I take it Jorge will be issuing an

Your democratic impulses are basically the same as Berni's.

The only people who should be allowed to vote are those who broadly agree with you, and anyone with different views should be subject to endless ad hominem attacks.

Things will change though now that UKIP have announced they'd bring back smoking in pubs

and raise the drink-driving limit...albeit in Scotland only at the mo. Canny bit of target audience work there, Clive.

Stop being such a c**t, Ash

Is it not a serious point though? Why should people who wont have to ebdure the future decide on it?

Just as well really, that's basically Nige's whole strategy

You know the 3.8 million people who voted for UKIP at the last general election?

Do you think they should be allowed to vote?

Just checking.

Of course they should*

I'm especially keen on it if it still only wins them one seat.

*as long as they arent old

*or are young with a terminal illness, presumably

But I thought you disagreed with FPTP and were in favour of electoral reform?

Presumably so UKIP voters would be more fairly represented?

Brexit is populist in the sense that it is a positive step, while Remain is essentially negative.

Nobody is excited by Remain and backing it will win no-one any popularity.

As to the polls, Remain should be very worried if they go into the vote with polls at 50/50. Leave voters will crawl over broken class to vote to leave, while many of the Remain voters are far from passionate and, of course, many of them are young and thus won't turn up to vote.

Luckily, 13 year-olds can't vote and can thus f**k off.