Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: So it looks as though they had f**k all on Cameron after all. I take it Jorge will be issuing an

So it looks as though they had f**k all on Cameron after all. I take it Jorge will be issuing an

apology for smearing his good name?

What good name is that?

The man is polling worse than the terminally unelectable communist at the moment.

Yes. It's all grist to the Brexit mill, so I don't much care.

I have to say, I dont really get that

Cameron and Osborne are currently paying the price of backing a non-populist position.

A non-populist campaign that is being seriously badly articulated and managed at the moment.

Yes. Peston's OK when you can't see him or hear his voice.

Arent the polls at roughly 50/50?

The only place brexit seems genuinely populist is the god's waiting room, blue rinse ranks of the tory party. And their provisonal wing, UKIP.

Also, it's worth pointing out how genuinely pisspoor the Leave arguments have actually been. You can understand Status Quo options campaigning on fear but the leave campaign has been trotting out those lines too, without any sort of vision of what a UK out of the EU would actually look like.

One day it's like Canada, the next day Norway and the day after that it's Switzerland.

I have to say, with our 'no questions as long as you're rich enough' regime it's looking like Switz is the best comparison so far.

Not according to this

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3523836/Remain-campa ign-opens-seven-point-gap-EU-referendum-poll.html

I guess a remain win depends on the youngsters getting off their arses and voting. It was quite funny seeing my 13-year-old niece lecture my Daily Express reading mother on why voting out was wrecking the future of younger generations

Yes, it's 48/49. Apologies for my oversight hehe

It's strange that old people are allowed to vote, when you think about it. Really they should gracefully bow out after retirement, they've had their time to influence the future (and look how great that's turned out) so they should be thanked for their time and sat by the staring window with some Dial M for Murder.