Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: So I’ve made a personal injury claim for my car accident, and yet I won’t be seen by an independent

Compensation for what exactly?

I undersand your objection

but let's see the extent to the damage to my neck, eh? And whether or not the dick who hit me backs down, because as it stands I may still be liable for damage costs to the car in front, not to mention my own premium being hiked.

Look, I'm sorry if I was short, or in any way rude to you earlier. Let's look at it

rationally.

It's a grand. A thousand pounds. It's the price of two nights in a decent hotel. It's what you spend in the supermarket every month. It's not a lot of money, and it's not worth your dignity.

K?

I'm going to see how it plays out with my neck and the insurer's verdict on the crash

I stand to be several thousands of pounds out of pocket, so even a measly grand back would help.

Speaking of decent hotels ....

Will you try staying at THC bedrooms some time you're stopping over in town? I might be able to get you a 10% discount. If that's not undignified, of course.

I should be delighted, old chap.

I'll let you know when next we shall be overnighting in the metropolis.

indeed at 30 impact speed his bonnet would on top of M's roof or stuck in the back of his head

which is a shame its not tbh

agree totally but best to avoid the term grasping imo

I bet his rabbi cheered when he knew that little lickspittle was leaving the flock

Your projected loss of earnings appears to be multiplying.

20 mins ago it was "a grand or more" and now it is several grand.

Several grand would be if i end up liable for the damage to the car i was shunted into

and the subsequent hike to my premium