Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hey Jorge – so tell us again how there's "no division" because some of your best mates are muslim

Hey Jorge – so tell us again how there's "no division" because some of your best mates are muslim

A few choice passages from an article in the Daily Beast (including references to YouGov and BBC polls on Muslim attitudes in Britain at the bottom)

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/04/06/another-dea d-blasphemer-in-scotland.html

Few in wider society are prepared to acknowledge just how deep Sunni prejudice against alleged blasphemers can run. This thirst for an inquisition is not found only among extremist groups, nor limited to these key figures in the U.K.’s largest mosques. It is also present to worrying levels in the wider community.

Recently, Luton on Sunday, a local newspaper, carried a double-spread advertisement celebrating 125 years since the Ahmadiyya movement was founded. That paid advert prompted such a level of complaints from the wider Sunni Muslim community in Luton that it led to this groveling response by the newspaper:

“Last week the Luton on Sunday carried an advertisement from the Ahmediyyah…We would like to make it clear that we completely disassociate ourselves from the content of the advertisement… On Friday we met with representatives from the Muslim community to discuss the advertisement which we had accepted in good faith but now understand has caused offence to members of the Muslim Community in Luton.”
    Included is a quotation from one of the “community leaders” the newspaper met with which thanks them for their sensitivity over a matter relating to the “fundamental beliefs of all Muslims.”

But as with all things, the mosque imams and “community leaders” find succor in the stance taken by those in authority among them. Look no further than the Pakistani High Commission in London to behold the truly institutionalized nature of this “Blasphemy Inquisition.”

Any British dual-national seeking to apply for a passport, or even an identity card, to travel to Pakistan visa-free is asked to partake in the persecution. Upon applying for our papers we are expected to sign a declaration (PDF) attesting— among other religious interferences by the state—that “I consider Mirza Ghulam Ahmed Quadiani to be an imposter nabi (prophet) and also consider his followers whether of the Lahori or Qadiani group to be non-Muslim.” Hundreds of thousands of British-Pakistani Muslims have had little choice but to participate in this ritual that normalizes the Blasphemy Inquisition, in order to gain their identity cards

“Over the years, in survey after survey, British Muslim attitudes have reflected dangerously high levels of support for enforcing “blasphemy” taboos. A 2007 poll found that 36 percent of young British Muslims thought that apostates should be killed. A 2008 YouGov poll found that a third of Muslim students claimed that killing for religion can be justified, while 33 percent expressed a desire to see the return of a worldwide theocratic Caliphate. A ComRes poll commissioned by the BBC in 2015 found that a quarter of British Muslims sympathized with the Charlie Hebdo “blasphemy” attacks.”

f**k me, you are getting tedious

or how about

you just f**k off you tedious boring cnut ?

Your generous nature shines through, and surprises me a little.

I don't associate you with generosity. Enough said.

Monty has always been tedious, on every subject and matter.

ps ..daily beast..Harman..great reference to back up anti muslim pieces by quoting from

a jewish owned & created american anti muslim rag imo wd monty the journo

I like to give people the benefit of the doubt, sw

Hardly deserved in this case. I just hope Jorge doesn't rise to the bait, but he inevitably will

J is low hanging fruit in this respect.

The combination of tedious Hebrew and argumentative English Irishman is a rum mix.

How is the German media reacting to results this week, is Pep finally going to deliver what presumably his job spec was when he arrived, and then leave?

I don't think it's nice, calling him a fruit.

There doesnt seem to be, maybe I should discuss this sort of stuff with them more

I'm sure that would make me many more friends.

Do your goyim friends regularly grill you about Israeli atrocities? Presumably you accept resposibility for this and accept that you have been remiss in allowing the situation to happen.

restrained excitement I would say in regard to Bayern

They were pretty unimpressive the other night but if they get some defenders back they might actually stand a chance. Otherwise Pep will not be remembered fondly here. No one really cares about Wolfsburg, though, and Kloppo is back in town