Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The J and M show is pretty bloody f**king dull..I miss Pat Frown whats for brunch ?

are you sure they wouldnt findus ?

as I've been playing with the cruise control I think this could work

In setting up an elobarte crash. I haven't worked out the getting out of the car bit yet.

Your lunch sounds quite excellent.

The so called “tea” we have crossed swords on before but have agreed to respect each other’s opinions.

Your lookout etc.

hehe This is a good plot for Weekend at Bernie's 3

Just don't. It always seems suspicious if the person doesn't appear where or

when they're supposed to.

Just vary your MO

Surely it's going to get smelly after a while though

Yeah, don't **** on your own doorstep, as they say.

Horseradish is ****e. I abhor it. It's certainly wrong on ham.

Mustard on a cheese sandwich, though - now you're talking.

Have you had a peek at that book yet? I may buy it myself if your review is a good one. He's usually pretty sound, though, Hepworth.

I grate my own horseradish root, mix it into creme fraiche and smother all sorts in a liberal

coating. It is wonderful with beef and with smoked fish. I'm definitely experimenting with ham today.

I have only got through the preface and the introduction so far, but Dqave, as you say, is reliably sound.

He did a quite wonderful Whistle Test special on Bruce in 1984, which I cherished on VHS for many years. It included a lengthy interview with New Jersey's finest son himself. I recently grilled Dave about his memories of this interview - he said he remembered mainly that they had been following Bruce around the USA for three weeks, and by the time they got the interview they had pretty much run out of money, were hungry, tired and homesick, so he just wanted to get it done and f**k off home sharpish.

Makes you think.

Yes. He also tells a story of how he was knackered for an interview with Bruce (possibly the one you

mention). This was duly conducted and then Hepworth went for a nap. Later, he found out that Bruce had re-emerged minutes afterwards wanting to take him out for a drive, only to discover he'd gone to bed. Hepworth was gutted, apparently.