Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The J and M show is pretty bloody f**king dull..I miss Pat Frown whats for brunch ?

The J and M show is pretty bloody f**king dull..I miss Pat Frown whats for brunch ?

ive had lapshong sushong tea and 2 pieces of scottish shortbread... its dry as a grans flaps tbh..it was on the office share out desk..not a good choice

Frankly, so do I. Should I just say f**k it for the sake of the board?

Sorry everyone.

By way of an apology, if you had to dispose of a body - and didnt have access to the oldest trick in the book - how would you go about it?

Orange Pekoe Tea for now (alright sw?)

Chicken Phall and King Prawn Dupiaza leftovers for lunch.

Sitting on a Japanese flag by mid-afternoon.

Pat ? Paaaaat ?

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhh!

Ham and lettuce sandwiches for lunch. I need to decide whether they need

mayonnaise or mustard or, in a possibly radical move, horseradish.

Horseradish, on ham? What madness is this?

Re: Pat ? Paaaaat ?

Thank you J..as the phase ..hes not worth it ..fits too well, arguing with a shaved baboon

but never result in a satisfactory conclusion ...

and its got to be pigs... i ran past a pigs field the other day so I would cut it up i the bath , then rinse bath and put in a black bin bag and into ruck sack then jog up there at night for good night weighted training run.. feed to pigs..then drop bag into the open cast waste disposl area nearby..and maybe pop some lighter fluid on it for a quick burn

have you tried raddish dipped in horseradish ? or english mustard..a lovely snack

very moreish.. im having my leftover pork strogonoff for lunch ..though the other half said the experimental addition of tomato puree to the strogonoff made it more goulash...but its still tasty

Eeeeeay !!