Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: The thing I don't like is that, after they knocked Chelsea out,

The thing I don't like is that, after they knocked Chelsea out,

many acquaintances argued that PSG could walk the Premier League, given the chance.

*******s, imo. But then, what can PSG supporters possibly know about football

Ginola said they would win in but Ray Parlour said they would truggle with the intensity

and be top 5 or 6..he said around the same level as West Ham WD Parlour imo.. also I still cant see why zlatan so rated / wanted..old, pretty lazy,loves himself, not very quick, easy league..missed a good few chances..hit the post...missed a pen .so i guess on that basis he would fit in but its just like having another giroud really. Give me suarez any day of the week

I think they are an excellent side.

They completely outplayed Chelsea over the two legs so hyperbolic reaction in the immediate aftermath is both expected and acceptable.

Utterly brilliant midfield with Motta, Verrati, Rabiot and Matuidi and superb attacking talent with the likes of Zlatan, Pastore etc.

Defensively with Luiz there is always a chance they will f**k up but that caveat (with the obvious amendment that Luiz can only play for 1 team) can also be levelled at the defence of every top side in Europe.

Atletico aside, maybe.

Right. Fed up of people dissing the Prem.

No way they'd walk the Premier League though. Nobody can nowadays.

Except Leicester City, of course.

Seriously though, they beat our tenth best team. I reckon they'd struggle to even qualify for Europe if our Top Six played in their Ligue Un.

One could argue that our top sides are over-rated.

We will naturally over-rate our own team, that is our job as supporters. We are consistently top 3-4 domestically but on a larger stage our existence in the Champions League is to merely make up the numbers and to allow them to facilitate rounds of 16 and above.

I agree that I don’t think they would walk the PL as no team does any more, nor will again I hope.

We're not over-rated! Nobody else has to put up with the sort of competition we do,

both at home and abroad.

The whole reason yer Bayerns and your Barcas, Madrids and PSGs are so strong is that their leagues are weak.

So there.