Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Hey Jorge – so tell us again how there's "no division" because some of your best mates are muslim

Just a waffer thin one

Your silence speaks volumes

No-one is demanding they explain themselves

I'm not sure why, given that I keep making this clear, that you keep saying it.

Yes, very good.

Again, I trust you realise how this looks to any objective observer. You’re not an idiot.

but I mean at the end of the day, you don't want to live next to people who roll in the 11th century

Yep - Benfica are fairly handy defensively but can't see them beating Bayern

Not sure about Barca - you would still expect them to score so negate the away goal. I suspect they will have enough. Atletico are light up front as well

The likelihood still remains though that you hear what they tell you and

they tell you what they believe you would like to hear. In my opinion. Otherwise, why be friends.

You have more guns so you can afford to be more welcoming and friendly, if you so choose.

Look, I simply claimed there's no division between me and mine

I dont know how you imagine these people living, or what you think that their religion demands they do, but I've faced no discrimination or division from them, they dont seem to support these actions because they are human beings.

What do you want me to say? It doesnt feel to me like there's a problem and I'm not sure if I should grill each and every muslim I see to see whether there is.

It's roughly about as futile as me asking you to explain the slow genocide of the palestinians. For the record I dont think you're in any way responsibe for that, just to be clear.

that may be true, or else sociopathic and dickish.