Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: f**k me! As if two years serving on a jury weren't bad enough, they've had to spend it listening to

God, it's like people dont even read what's written here

Criminal records can come in handy Clound Nine

So can made up holidays in Wales. Clound Nine

Yeah, it's like 'Ruby, don't take your love to town', but with ugly old people, Skype and colostomy

bags.

Mind you, you'd struggle to take someone's head off with a breadknife imo. Fair play to the lad, even ISIS would tip their hats.

I know it's the f**king Metro, but it's almost entirely illiterate.

For instance: "Dempsey Nibbs, 69, killed Judith Nibbs after finding out his wife had cheated on him on Skype in April 2014." doesn't actually make it clear that Judith Nibbs is his wife.

"He used a kitchen knife to decapitate her head" - You can't decapitate someone's head (unless you mean a haircut or scalping). You either decapitate someone or you cut off their head.

"The jury heard the problems started when Nibbs suffered from Prostate cancer and was fitted with a colostomy bag." - Apart from being appallingly constructed, this sentence also randomly capitalises 'prostate'.

"He started asking his partner who she was speaking to on the phone and accusing of her things." - What the f**k are you talking about?

"He denies murder and obstructing the coroner by disposing of her decapitated head. The trial continues." - Who is 'her' in this sentence? And stop using the word decapitated. He could hardly dispose of her head unless it was decapitated, could he, you stupid c**t?

Honestly, I've known chief subs who would've ritually executed anyone who presented copy this bad.