Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: So. Platini voted for Qatar to please Sarkozy, who wanted to please Qatar, who won the bid

So. Platini voted for Qatar to please Sarkozy, who wanted to please Qatar, who won the bid

And France won loads of trade deals, and Qatar bought PSG, who Sarkozy supports. Trebles all round!

This, according to Man City supporting David Conn, who seems anxious to play “my despotic Arab state is better than your despotic Arab state” ahead of tonight’s despotic Arab state showdown.

Rum old business, football these days. Frown You'd never have got Ron Noades or Dennis Hill-Wood

getting involved in this sort of thing.

tbh Ron Noades just seemed to be more concerned with racial bouyancy

That whole "black people arent very good swimmers because they sink" thing was very witch trialsy.

Very close friend of Ronnie Corbett's, of course, Noades was.

And, of course, we all know what a little c**t he was.

He really is a despicable c**t - Conn that is

not Platini or Sarkozy... well - yes them two

When it's that corrupt at the top it doesn't seem to be too wildly absurd to suggest that it is

corrupt all the way through.

I see that Torres and Simeone were not impressed with the ref last night.

Torres was quite silly.

A silly tackle for the first yellow, then a silly tackle just before the next silly tackle for which he got the second yellow.

I heard Corbett looked up to him

you must have been loving all the tributes to him. I remember you hated him - was it that you were his paper boy or something

Oh, I know. I think the corruption of football is staring us in the face. It's just that no-one

wants to acknowledge it because everyone wants to pretend the game they love is on the up-and-up.

It's like Wile E. Coyote running off a cliff - as long as he doesn't look down and stare reality in the face, he can keep going.

I heard they could have gone down to 9 - although Suarez should have gone as well

Of course I was stuck watching the other game - which actually was pretty good in the second half