Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Perhaps I'm missing something here but this bint definately looks a 'unit' to me Shrug

hehe Gunt-tastic. Although in fairness, she does appear to be able to walk on water.

What makes your dick hard is not "nonsense" - it's just what does it for you

I simply don't fancy girls over a certain size.

Oh and in case your mum asks, a 12 is my limit, so she has some serious work to do before she gets into my y-fronts.

What size was your nan?

I'm not as discriminatory, like Mo's mum, but I do feel slightly disappointed

...when a lady doesnt exhibit some of the expected secondary sexual characteristics you'd expect in a human female, like tits and an arse.

I like a pair of tits as much as the next hetero

On arses, my rule is clear: they can bounce, but they CANNOT wobble.

You've mad Sir Mixalot a very sad man

You seem to be discriminatory where race is concerned though.

A man's dick gets hard when any semi-decent female approaches. Now bisexuals or closet gays tend to

be more selective.

I was just going through a Chinese company's history and found out that they call WWII 'The Chinese

People's War of Resistance against Japanese Aggression and the World Anti-Fascist War'

Seems a bit unwieldy, doesn't it?

What? You suffer from an erection every time you are in proximity to a vaguely attractive female?

Are you 14?